The secret to a loyal customer base is no secret at all: Great customer service will bring them back every time. These statistics say it all:
- One happy customer can equal as many as 9 referrals for your business.
- Great customer experience can lift revenue by up to 15%.
- 86% of buyers would pay more for better customer service. 74% of consumers have spent more due to good customer service.
- By 2020, customer experience/satisfaction will overtake price and product as the key differentiator.
- 56% of consumers say they have higher expectations for customer service now than they had even a year ago. CSM Magazine
As with any aspect of life, consistency is key. When you are consistent, customers know what to expect and are happy to return for the high quality of care and the products they have grown to love. Making customers happy makes them want to share their positive experience with other people. No one will care how good your products are if you do a poor job delivering them. Customers appreciate care and attention, and they tend to resent it—vocally—if it’s not evident. Always putting the customer relationship first will be a win-win for everyone.
At CoreTech, we understand the importance of building relationships with our clients and strive to bring the best experience alongside our products and services. Especially in our industry, where we pursue collaborative partnerships with our clients, customer service needs to be a priority. If you are interested in partnering with us as your IT service provider, give us a call at 402.398.9580 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!